Location: 2 miles east of Auburn, 4 miles west of Opelika
7:00 am - 7:00 pm Monday through Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Saturday and Sunday with the exception of Special Events (i.e., Football, etc.)
After hours fee
Facilities fee - waived with fuel purchase
Special Events fee - e.g., football game days
Customer Service: 334-844-4597
- TGE 117.3 055° 14.4nm to field
- CSG 117.1 269° 20.6nm to field
- NDB AU 423 (station located 5 miles south of the airport)
- LOC IAUO 110.1
For runway layout and taxiway directional information visit the AUO airport diagram.
- 18-36 5265 feet x 100 feet - PAPI on 36, asphalt, HIRL are pilot controlled (123.0)
- 11-29 4002 feet x 75 feet - PAPI on 29, asphalt, MIRL are pilot controlled (123.0) (Runway 29 displaced 300')
The approach lighting system (MALSF) for Runway 36 has been commissioned.
This is a PCL system with three (3) intensity levels. The lights are radio controlled by using CTAF: 123.00.
- ILS - Rwy 36 (MALSF)
- VOR - Rwy 29
- VOR/DME A
- GPS - Rwy 11 / 18 / 29 / 36
Computerized Weather Services available inside FBO